FORMULA 5 SOLD OUT
Krank Golf® Formula 5 Driver – Taking it to the next level.
Krank Golf® is proud to announce the launch of the highest performing golf driver in the world. The New Formula 5 Driver is the latest creation by Krank Golf®, the world’s leader in high performing USGA legal golf drivers. This new driver encompasses everything Krank Golf® has learned over the past 10 years in golf driver design.
KEY FEATURES :
- Maximum Energy Transfer Technology : This Exclusive Krank Golf® technology stores the energy created at impact more forward in the driver head and release the energy back to the ball more efficiently than any driver made today.
- Maximum Rigidity : Krank Golf® has designed this driver to resist bowing and deforming at impact. Thus, diminishing the loss of energy created at impact through the deformation of the driver head itself.
- Maximum Metal Hardness : Krank Golf® is at the forefront of metal technology. Maximizing metal hardness is key to performance. Krank Golf® Drivers exceed all other manufactures in metal hardness technology.
- Toe and Heel Adjustable Weighting : This New Driver can be played from 194 Grams to 208 Grams. This weighting system allows every golfer to dial in the best possible head weight needed for their swing.
- 100% Forged Driver : Krank Golf® only builds 100% Forged Drivers. This is one of the most important aspects of all Krank Golf® Drivers and one of the reasons Krank Golf® completely dominates the world of distance hitting with 8 RE/MAX World Long Drive Championships. There is no comparison to hitting 100% Forged driver heads over a cast driver heads, even with insert faces. The forging process creates more ball speed, less spin and far better durability. Why drive a Honda when you can drive a Ferrari?
- Handmade : All Krank Golf® Drivers are handmade. This insures constancy and performance with every driver sold. We are not part of some large assembly line manufacturing process.
Krank Golf® is committed to finding the furthest possible edge of Driver performance. The New Krank Golf® Formula 5 Driver is the best of the best and will continue to completely dominate the world of distance hitting. Maximize your game, your distance and your score. Welcome to the world of Krank Golf®!
What they are Saying –
I read this on a golf forum recently :
“My normal drive with the Razr Fit was in the 240′s with the occasional 260. With the Krank I am starting to see 255-260 as the norm with the occasional 280! This is very exciting for me because I never thought I would ever be able to hit it that far. My last round of I had 2 drives over 270 and one was up hill! I couldn’t find the ball because I was looking 40 yards behind where it was.
My hat is off to Krank for delivering on a great performing driver!”
Krank Golf® Rage Black Driver Heads!
*(Limited Lofts Currently In Stock)
The Rage Black Driver is engineered for pure speed and stability. The evolution of Krank Golf Drivers is based on exceeding what others think is possible and setting completely new standards in pure driver performance. With 5 RE/Max World Long Drive Championships and more official Long Drive event wins than any golf driver company in history, Krank Golf has learned a few things about Driver Performance along the way. Improving on the 3 time RE/MAX World Long Drive Champion original Rage Driver is no easy feat. We refuse to just release another driver for sake of having a new driver on the market. There must be an improvement.
The New Rage Black Driver with the new Tri Forged Hyper Ti Beta Face is lighter, faster and stronger than the Original Rage Driver and completely sets a new standard for Ball Speed, Spin Control, Accuracy and Durability. Add to that KRANK Golf’s exclusive “Impact Technology” we have designed a driver that gives vertical and lateral support throughout the entire body of the head. Not everyone hits the driver in the middle of the face every time they tee it up. This Technology addresses that issue better than any other golf driver on the market. The Rage Driver is built for pure distance and accuracy in a way that only Krank Golf can do it.
What makes Krank Golf Drivers the best in the World?
Krank Golf® designs golf drivers based on pure performance. Reading a book on how to design and manufacture high performance golf drivers has never been our approach. From day one we have developed golf drivers with one goal in mind, to create the best of the best. Over the past 10 years we have defined and redefined what makes a golf driver perform. We have done this in the most extreme environment of Long Drive Golf. In no other way could we have learned what we know today. We know for a fact that pure distance and accuracy is a combination of many things. There is no single factor that generates exorbitant distance and accuracy. Finding the magic is understanding how they all work together. Many companies claim they have the longest hitting golf drivers in the world, but only Krank Golf® can prove it. Krank Golf® has discovered the combination needed to win many World Championships. His is a list of what is important to us. How they all work together is our secret.
- Metal type
- Face shape
- Metal hardness
- Interior face milling
- Body rigidity
- Face Thickness
- Hosel positioning and depth
- Face Bulge and Roll
- Weight distribution
- Welding method
Anyone who tells you all golf drivers are made equal are sorely mistaken. It is far more than MOI, CT, COR, etc. A simple example of how Krank Golf® Drivers store energy in the body and releases it back to the ball, brings into question all known performance testing systems worldwide. We know what we are doing and we are just getting started pushing the boundaries of what others think is possible.
Is it important for you to understand all of this, probably not. What is important to us is that you know there is a difference and Krank Golf® is leading the way in driver performance. Buy your irons from someone else, we build driver.
Head Only List Price
Please CONTACT us with any questions that you may have.
- 1 A- 2175 Dunwin Drive
Mississauga, On L5L 1X2
General Information: email@example.com
- ICG Certified Clubmaker