Here’s what to expect WITH Single LENGTH GOLF IRONS!
- Identical feel from iron to iron
- Identical function from iron to iron enhancing length, distance and dispersion control
- Identical setup from iron to iron.
- Identical swing from iron to iron
- Identical ball position from iron to iron
- Identical stance from iron to iron
- More on center hits
- Less fat shots
- Less thin shots
- Improved feel and play-ability
- Final result – More Consistency and Improved scoring
- Most important – More fun and easier golf!
Just point and shoot – That’s Golf Simplification 101!
I can have played both Pinhawk SL and Sterling and can honestly say they both do what is stated above. In my opinion the main difference in the two sets is that the Sterling's have a slightly thinner topline than the Pinhawk SL. This is often preferred by golfers that prefer the look of a "players" Club.
New Sterling™ Single Length Irons
by Tom Wishon
Now in Stock!
Pinhawk SL Single Length Irons
(Component Heads also available to order )
For a quote or any questions, fill out the following form. (or visit our FAQ page)
1 A- 2175 Dunwin Drive
Mississauga, On L5L 1X2
ICG Certified Clubmaker
“Click Logo For Details”