Our new Wedge Series was designed to enhance wedge play with a special emphasis on creating the right launch conditions for a given golfer. The new T Wedge features a higher CG for creating a lower “tour” launch. Our wedges exhibit CNC Milling on the back cavity as well as the perimeter of the clubhead. Ideal from the rough, sand and fairway, these are extremely versatile wedges that play as great as they look!
- Both wedges use 304 Stainless Steel for soft feel and adjustability.
- CNC back cavity to position CG to better control launch condition of wedge.
- T Wedge has a deeper cavity and slightly longer hosel to raise CG for lower launch angle.
- CNC Face and grooves.
- CNC Milled Face, Grooves and Top Line
- Features traditional “U” Grooves for Maximum Bite
Please CONTACT US with any questions that you may have.
1 A- 2175 Dunwin Drive
Mississauga, On L5L 1X2
ICG Certified Clubmaker
“Click Logo For Details”