Why Pinhawk Single Length irons?
A normal set of irons begins with a sand wedge, measuring about 35.5 inches, and increases length incrementally up to a 4 iron, which measures about 38.5 inches. The problem with this conventional setup is that the golfer must adjust his stance, posture and swing plane for each club — about eight different swings and setups. Pinhawk Single Length Irons are all the same Length and Lie Angle. Distance is controlled by the loft of the club which is different for each club. The Lofts are designed for precise distance gaps between each club.
Imagine having 1 setup, 1 ball postion, 1 swing for each Iron. Now you can with single length rons
Here’s what to expect with Single LENGTH GOLF IRONS!
- Identical feel from iron to iron
- Identical function from iron to iron enhancing length, distance and dispersion control
- Identical setup from iron to iron.
- Identical swing from iron to iron
- Identical ball position from iron to iron
- Identical stance from iron to iron
- More on center hits
- Less fat shots
- Less thin shots
- Improved feel and play-ability
- Final result – More Consistency and Improved scoring
- Most important – More fun and easier golf!
Just point and shoot – That’s Golf Simplification 101!