Looking for One Length Irons?
Have you heard about one length irons. Have wondered what single length irons are?
Let me try to explain the concept behind Single Length irons…..
Imagine playing a round of golf with one iron length, one swing, one ball position and being able to control your distance. Yes all are one length irons
Conventional irons use graduated lengths and head weights. That means that you are forced to adjust to each iron, distance from the ball, as well as ball position and stance on each and every iron in your bag. This can be very confusing for the average golfer, and extremely confusing for a beginner!
Single length irons are the same length through the 4-Lob wedge set. This allows the golfer to learn one setup for your irons, develop the same swing, on the same plane, same ball position for each iron. This helps to quickly develop consistency throughout the set.
Here’s what to expect WITH Single Length Golf Clubs!
- Identical feel from iron to iron
- Identical function from iron to iron enhancing length, distance and dispersion control
- Identical setup from iron to iron.
- Identical swing from iron to iron
- Identical ball position from iron to iron
- Identical stance from iron to iron
- More on center hits
- Less fat shots
- Less thin shots
- Improved feel and play-ability
- Final result – More Consistency and Improved scoring
- Most important – More fun and easier golf!
Just point and shoot – That’s Golf Simplification 101!
Check out our One Length irons Offering in out products section!
Need Custom Fitting or golf club repairs?