New Sterling™ Single Length Irons
by Tom Wishon Golf
Here’s what to expect WITH Single LENGTH GOLF IRONS!
- Identical feel from iron to iron
- Identical function from iron to iron enhancing length, distance and dispersion control
- Identical setup from iron to iron.
- Identical swing from iron to iron
- Identical ball position from iron to iron
- Identical stance from iron to iron
- More on center hits
- Less fat shots
- Less thin shots
- Improved feel and play-ability
- Final result – More Consistency and Improved scoring
- Most important – More fun and easier golf!
Just point and shoot – That’s Golf Simplification 101!
Sterling™ Irons Single Length Set
A Unique Set Design to be Built to One Length for all Clubs to Deliver a Perfect Match of all Elements of Swing Feel for shot consistency.
- Single length construction ensures all possible elements of swing feel are identical for each club in the set – same MOI, same total weight, same headweight, same balance point –
to offer the chance for improved shot consistency.
- Identical length and lie allow the golfer to use the same stance, same posture, same swing plane for improved shot consistency.
- Optional high COR #5 hybrid with high COR #5, 6, and 7 irons off er proper distance for the low loft clubs at the shorter single length. Other single length sets may lose distance with the low loft clubs.
- Conventional cast carbon steel in the #8 to gap wedge with 5* loft increments blend with the high COR design of the low loft clubheads to off er proper distance gaps and proper
distance with the high loft clubs. Other single length sets may generate too much distance with the high loft clubs.
- Available in a #5 hybrid or #5 iron to match the player’s desire and ability, with #6 to 9, PW and Gap Wedge and Sand Wedge.
- Sterling™ Single Length can be built to 36.5”, 36.75 or 37” length for each club as fit by the Clubmaker for the golfer’s comfort and preference. Contrasts with most other single length sets being created for a 37.5” length – which can generate too much distance with the high loft irons.
The Dover Coast,
Port Dover, ON,
416 726 4285