Performance, comfort, confidence are all critical to your score and you are sacrificing all three elements when you arrive at the course without the proper preparation.
As we all know, your round can be memorable for good reasons and bad reasons, all it takes is one shot. Why risk having that one shot (or all your shots) affected by a piece of equipment that would be so easy to correct?
Getting new golf cub grips on your sticks could mean the difference between your best golf and your worst.
WHEN TO REGRIP With New Golf Club Grips
(As Recommended by Lamkin Grip)
- Golf Club Grips should be replaced every 40 rounds or every 30 rounds if you’re spending a considerable amount of time at the practice range
- Regardless of rounds played, Golf Club Grips should always be replaced at the first sign of noticeable wear, including:
- Smooth, hard surfaces
- Shiny patches
- Wear spots, especially where the thumbs make contact
- Faded or bare spots on grips that have been painted or have logos
- Complete loss of tack
- Consider replacing your grips if the stock grips on your clubs aren’t the right size. We offer Undersize, Standard, Midsize and Oversize grips in a number of styles and colors.
We have Golf Club Grips available from $2.50 each *
We have various styles of Golf Club Grips from Pure Grips, Swing Science, Golf Pride, Lamkin, Champ, Star, Royal, available in stock.
We can install your Golf Club Grips for you, usually while you wait. We always suggest you call ahead to avoid disappointment.
*Cash and Carry , installation available