Imagine playing a round of golf with one iron length, one swing, one ball position and being able to control your distance. Now you can, with the
Pinhawk single length iron set!
The single-length philosophy is that golfers can concentrate on just one swing, not a different swing for each iron or wedge.
The Pinhawk SL’s not only are all the same length, but they also feature the very latest in iron technology. They incorporate a game improvement design without looking “clunky”. They have extreme perimeter weighting and a true deep undercut for the ultimate in forgiveness. Despite having a game improvement design, the SL’s have a very manageable sole width, and a low (3 mm) offset on each iron.
The loft gapping is slightly wider than traditional irons; this is to maintain a proper distance gap between clubs. You will find that your distances will be very similar to a “conventional” set of irons (independent studies have proven that, along with “real world” play).
Here’s what to expect WITH Single LENGTH GOLF IRONS!
- Identical feel from iron to iron
- Identical function from iron to iron enhancing length, distance and dispersion control
- Identical setup from iron to iron.
- Identical swing from iron to iron
- Identical ball position from iron to iron
- Identical stance from iron to iron
- More on center hits
- Fewer fat shots
- Fewer thin shots
- Improved feel and play-ability
- Final result – More Consistency and Improved scoring
- Most important – More fun and easier golf!
Most users also find improved accuracy and more distance, once comfortable with their new single length set. What are you waiting for?
There are no reviews yet.