Looking for Single Length Golf Clubs
We have Pinhawk SL irons, Pinhawk SLH hybrids and Sterling Iron iron heads in stock and ready to custom build your new set of Single Length Golf Clubs.
Imagine playing a round of golf with one iron length, one swing, one ball position and being able to control your distance.
Single length irons are the same length through the 4-Lob wedge set. This allows the golfer to learn one setup for your irons, develop the same swing, on the same plane, same ball position for each iron. This helps to quickly develop consistency throughout the set.
Here’s what to expect WITH Single Length Golf Clubs!
- Identical feel from iron to iron
- Identical function from iron to iron enhancing length, distance and dispersion control
- Identical setup from iron to iron.
- Identical swing from iron to iron
- Identical ball position from iron to iron
- Identical stance from iron to iron
- More on center hits
- Less fat shots
- Less thin shots
- Improved feel and play-ability
- Final result – More Consistency and Improved scoring
- Most important – More fun and easier golf!
Just point and shoot – That’s Golf Simplification 101!