Wins The John Deer Classic
using Single Length Irons!
Congratulations To Bryson DeChambeau and his come from behind Victory
at the John Deer Classic using Single Length Irons
We offer Single Length Irons in both Right and Left Hand!
We also have R/H Single Length Hybrids and the all new Single Length Fairway Woods.
The allure of single-length shafts is simple. Instead of the various setups, motions and ball positions demanded throughout an iron set, single-length clubs require one swing. In theory, the same movements promote consistency, and help focus — perhaps compact — practice time. As Golf Digest’s Mike Stachura pointed out, we all have a favorite iron in our set. The belief of single-length advocates is, why not have every club be built to that length?
In summary, single-length clubs are supposed to make the game easier.
“From a physics standpoint, it’s not flawed,” said one of the members in our academic panel. Added another: “We don’t often see the marketing and science line up. This could be one of the rare cases.”
To a person, the academics were amazed how easy the clubs were to hit. Quite the statement, given they have played standard sets their entire lives.
Here’s what to expect!
- Identical feel from iron to iron
- Identical function from iron to iron enhancing length, distance and dispersion control
- Identical setup from iron to iron.
- Identical swing from iron to iron
- Identical ball position from iron to iron
- Identical stance from iron to iron
- More on center hits
- Less fat shots
- Less thin shots
- Improved feel and play-ability
- Final result – More Consistency and Improved scoring
- Most important – More fun and easier golf!
JUST POINT AND SHOOT – THAT’S GOLF SIMPLIFICATION 101!
1 A- 2175 Dunwin Drive
Mississauga, On L5L 1X2