Swing Science Forged Golf Club Component Iron Heads
The S 800 Forged Component golf club Iron Heads were designed for the more discerning golfer with plenty of game! This exotic design features advanced CNC milling to better control weight distribution to precise areas where weight is needed which can not be done with a standard forged iron. The result is a players club with great looks and outstanding play ability characteristics.
- Billet Forged from soft 1035 carbon steel.
- Cavity is CNC milled to better control weight distribution to precise areas.
- Max Heel and Toe weight distribution through power V bar cavity
- CNC machined face and grooves.
- Hosel Inside Diameter: 9.45mm
- Hosel Outside Diameter: 13.9mm
- Hosel Length: 70mm
- Bore Depth: 32mm
Head Blade length: 79.9mm
- Head Sole Width: 19.6mm
- Head Toe Height: 50.4mm
- Heel Height: 29.5mm
- Materials & Finish
- Construction: Forged
- Face: Carbon Steel 1035
- Body: Carbon Steel 1035
- We can build these awesome forged golf clubs for you on any golf shafts you choose. We have KBS, True Temper, Apollo, Nunchuk, FST and more to choose from.
- Certified Club Builder