Imagine playing a round of golf with one iron length, one swing, one ball position and being able to control your distance. Now you can, with Pinhawk single length Hybrid or iron golf clubs.
The single-length philosophy is that golfers can concentrate on just one swing, not a different swing for each iron, hybrid or wedge.
You’ve Been Asking for it is finally here!
The new Pinhawk SLH single length hybrid golf club combines the ease of striking a hybrid with the simplicity of Single Length Irons.
The new Pinhawk SLH Single Length Hybrid irons features the same amount of face progression through the set, as well as consistent crown heights. The only thing that changes is the loft of the face which controls your distance gaps between clubs.
The Pinhawk SLH single length hybrids have been designed to match seamlessly with our Pinhawk SL Single Length Irons so you will be able to combine both to customize your set without disrupting the distance gaps between irons.
The loft gapping is slightly wider than traditional irons; this is to maintain a proper distance gap between clubs. You will find that your distances will be very similar to a “conventional” set of irons (independent studies have proven that, along with “real world” play).
Here’s what to expect WITH Single LENGTH GOLF Clubs!
- Identical feel from club to club.
- Identical function from club to club enhancing length, distance and dispersion control
- Identical setup from club to club.
- Identical swing from club to club.
- Identical ball position from club to club.
- Identical stance from club to club.
- More on center hits
- Less fat shots
- Less thin shots
- Improved feel and play-ability
- Final result – More Consistency and Improved scoring
- Most important – More fun and easier golf!
There are no reviews yet.